- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
- Douglas College
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Laurentian University
- Ryerson University
- Simon Fraser University
- Seneca College
- University of Alberta
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Trent University
- Trinity Western University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of British Columbia
- University of Alberta
- University of Toronto
- University of Calgary
- University of Waterloo (Scholarship)
- University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC)
- University of Victoria
- Vancouver Island University
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Western University
- York University
- Iowa State University
- New York Institute of Technology
- Pennsylvania State University
- Purdue University
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of California Irvine
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Penn State
- University of California San Diego
- University of Las Vegas
Learning about and preparing for the next step after secondary school requires time and careful attention. At Welkin College School we begin students on their path of self discovery and knowledge of post-secondary options early so that when the time comes to make their big decision of where to go next, they make the right decision with confidence.
Exploring entrance requirements, choosing between programs and investigating career options happen on an individual basis.
In this 4 credit course students explore a vast array of careers and how to achieve them. They also explore resume building, job interview skills and career forecasts in Canada. It is the first step towards transitioning to a successful future in Canada.
In this 4 credit course, students go beyond university research and examine lifestyle, health and financial choices conducive to success.
Annual trips to university and institute campuses throughout BC take place so that students can see first-hand what post-secondary life is like and what kind of school appeals to them.
To enter most post-secondary institutions, international students must pass special English language requirements. For most schools, 6.5 or higher in IELTS is customary so we prepare students and for a successful taking of this test by expecting superior standards of communication throughout all of their classes and keeping close watch on students’ individual areas for improvement.